Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tangled up!

I decided today that I was going to start knitting my Anthro-inspired scarflet. Partway through unravelling my new skein of BFL yarn and winding it around my hand into a ball, I decided that it didn't seem like it was the correct way to do it. This is only my second time working with yarn in a skein (the first time being the pink lace-weight yarn - and you can see from the picture in my last post how that turned out!), so I don't really know what I'm doing. So I hopped onto my laptop and did some Googling. Of course, I found out that I was indeed doing it wrongly, and consequently had to unwind my ugly deformed ball of yarn. Anddd now I have a pile of tangled loose yarn in front of me that I have to form a centre pull ball out of. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment