Monday, October 17, 2011

Go, go, go!

FINALLY finished knitting the other hem! It took me longer than expected to finish, because I realised I had knitted 2 pattern repeats too many for the back hem. I must have lost count, while mindlessly knitting away.... Then I noticed that for a 'corrected' stitch in the middle somewhere, I had looped the stitch on the wrong way and it stuck out like a sore thumb (even my non-knitting sister could spot it!) *oops*, so I had to rip it back to half way and go from there again.

I'm about to pick up stitches along the top of the back hem to knit the next lace panel for the back skirt. I'm a bit confused about the wording - "pick up one stitch in the space, then pick up a second stitch in the purl bump adjacent to the space" :S. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment