Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ice-cream chocolate bars!

These days, I'm starting to see more and more ice-cream versions of chocolate bars available in supermarket freezers. I love homemade ice-cream, the gourmet varieties, and so on and so forth, but sometimes I feel that only the mass-produced, fun-flavoured confectioneries hit the spot. These particular ice-cream bars are fab for when you can't decide between having ice-cream or chocolate. I love all of the following, but I think the Snickers one resembles its chocolate bar version most, and it's also the one I like best, because it really feels like I'm eating the chocolate bar, but in a much bigger size, and with ice-cream :) What's not to love? 

A word of warning though: since they contain ice-cream, they are probably more fatty than their chocolate counterparts (I haven't directly compared the nutritional info though, so don't quote me). They are also very more-ish, so are probably not suitable for those counting calories!  




No comments:

Post a Comment